There are so many ways to beautify and maintain the floors in your home. Whether it be through carpeting, hardwood floors, or tiled floors, the surfaces that you walk across all day have a huge influence on your home’s ambiance. Your floors are important, and they require maintenance just like anything else.
That’s why if you have damaged or deteriorated floors, you should restore your floors by calling SunCoast Flooring!
How can SunCoast Flooring address your flooring needs? We have four categories of services we offer. Allow us to introduce those to you.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- We’re one of the few flooring companies that excel in the installation AND cleaning of floors. We’ve done over 1,500 tile and grout cleaning/restoration projects. Tiles can get filthy, and we have a thorough and professional way of handling the problem that goes beyond the conventional wisdom of “scrub harder.”
- Flooring & Shower Installation
- There are almost as many flooring options as there are homes. SunCoast does not force any catalog of choices onto you. Once you know what kind of flooring or shower design you want, we’ll do the work of taking up the old floor, installing the new floor, as well as all the trimming/caulking to give you a polished final product.
- Paver Installation
- We offer outdoor solutions too. SunCoast specializes in paver cleaning and installation so that you no longer need to endure the dirt, grime, mold, and plant growth invading the exterior of your home.
- Hard Surface Restoration
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so we invite you to view the results of our handiwork on our website. Suncoast can refurbish your floors with NO mess, NO sanding, NO toxic smells, and NO fuss. Best of all . . . we can do all of this at a cost-effective rate.
Have we piqued your curiosity with these services? We know that you love your home and want to keep it as sturdy and beautiful as possible. That’s why you shouldn’t take our word on what we can do. See what one of our satisfied customers had to remark about us:
“Fantastic prices and work. My floors look brand new still and we had the work done 7 years ago. This is my 3rd review because Brian always wants to know if his product lasts and after 7 years, it’s still perfect.” -Rick Bowers